Life~

A Picture Diary of Moving into my University Dorm

6:39 PM

Hey guys!
I took this picture at my school's beach <3
I've only moved in a few days ago and I'm already super busy! I just wanted to share a quick picture post on my dorm room and what I've been up to lately!

I really want to apologize if I don't post weekly as frequently, but school has to come first~

Keep reading to see my dorm room <3


Here's a picture of my dorm room bed and my sheep <3

Here is a picture of my dorm room desk. 

This is the view from my bed <3

I had a lot of fun exploring the beach right outside of my school

The food here is super great too!

I love skyping my boyfriend whenever I can <3

In nerd mode
So that pretty much wraps up this post! I know it's super short, but I'm actually super busy and really nervous for starting classes tomorrow. 

I wish you guys all the best and I'm sorry if I'm not posting as frequently <3 School comes first!

Thanks so much for reading and until next time, 

xoxo Payton <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~