Ulzzang Makeup

Brunch Date Makeup

11:34 AM

Hi guys~ Happy K-party Wednesday!
Welcome back to my blog! It has certainly been quite a while since my last makeup tutorial, so I thought I share my favorite look to wear out nowadays. 

If you're looking for a pretty casual yet girly makeup look, I suggest you check this look out~ It'll only take a short amount of time if you're an avid makeup user :)

Keep reading to see my steps into creating this look~


Face Products Used

1) Loreal's True Match Liquid Foundation in C4 Shell Beige
2) Maybelline's Super Stay 24 Concealer
3) Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
So first off, I like to prime my face before applying any makeup. I like using my Baby SKin primer. After priming, I like to conceal before applying my foundation. 

I typically go for my BB creams when it comes to face makeup, but my skin acted up recently (PMS sucks lol) so I opted to a fuller coverage liquid foundation. 

I didn't shoot this part because I think everyone already knows how to slap on primer and foundation lol


 Eye Products Used 

1) Skin Food Brown Eyeliner Pencil
2) Bare Minerals Prime Time Brightening Primer
3) Dark brown & Champagne colored eyeshadows
4) Skin Food's Choco Smoky Waterproof Eyeline Jam
5) Benefit They're Real Mascara 
So after taking care of the face makeup, it's time to move onto the eyes. 
  1. Lets prime our eyes before eyeshadows. I used a shimmery primer, pictured above.
  2. Apply a pink champagne colored eyeshadow all over your lids, followed by a dark brown eyeshadow blended into your crease. (SEE BELOW)
  3. After eyeshadows, apply your favorite eyeliner however you'd like. I personally used my Choco Eyeline Jam from Skin Food and made the ends of my eyeliner wings a bit soft and droopy. (SEE BELOW)
  4. Mascara is optional. I used my They're Real mascara, but it's not depicted below lol



 Lip Products Used

1) dearberry Moisturizing Lip Balm in Sugarberry
2) N*7 Moisture Drench Lip Stick in Sugar Plum
Before applying any lipstick, I like using a moisturizing lip balm as a base. Lipstick is applied over. 
So that pretty much wraps up this makeup tutorial. I've been wearing this look out so much recently to brunch dates, family functions, and just out to see friends. 

My favorite part of this look is how the eyeshadows are pretty neutral colors and are barely there, yet add some nice dimension to your eyes. This is a pretty casual look and would transition well into fall.

What are you guys most excited about for Fall? Make sure to let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear! (I'm so excited for Pumpkin Spice Lattes LOL)

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton <3
FOLLOW MY NEW INSTA: @iheartpaytonjade <3 I'd love to follow back!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~