Life~

Daiso Haul + Leaving For College :(

10:52 AM

Hi guys~ Welcome back to my blog!
Okay so I probably have a million Daiso haul posts on my blog. I'll admit it, I'm kinda obsessed with the place. Everything you could ever need for just $1.50? How can you blame me haha

Anyways, I made a trip there and purchased a lot of things that I've already featured in other haul posts because I'm leaving for college this saturday!!! I made sure to pick up my organizational/beauty necessities. 

So if you're interested in checking out what I picked up, go ahead and read on~

I know I've featured these containers in my other Daiso haul posts, but I am SO obsessed with these organizers. I use my crystal ones for jewelry, my pink ones for makeup, and I'll use my cream one for pencils/pens. 

I already own 2 crystal pots, and 4 of the pink ones haha. I know they'll look super pretty on my desk in the dorms. 


If you're an avid user and purchaser of oil blotting sheets, PLEASE go buy them at Daiso if possible! You can get 300 oil blotting sheets for about $1.50! That's cheaper than the ones at Walmart. 

These blotting sheets can come in different colors and come in super cute, travel friendly packaging. I never leave the house without one of this babies. 


Okay, I think that ALL college students need a set of plates and eating utensils in their dorm room haha I picked up a super cute plate set, bowl set, and a really cute set of matching eating utensils. 

They come in a bunch of different colors at Daiso and are super cute and affordable~

I'm pretty sure that the avid readers of my blog are bored because they've seen a lot of these items already haha~ 

But even though these sheet masks are cheap in price, that doesn't mean that they're low quality! I swear by these masks because my skin always clears up after I use these!

I picked up my favorite ones, which were the Collagen, Green Tea, and Aloe masks. 

Things that you should always have in your bag are pocket tissues and water! SO I managed to pick up the cutest 10 pack of pocket tissues ever! Look at that adorable Engrish LOL 

Also I picked up a super cute bunny water bottle, that has a mini tube inside that you freeze over night to keep your water cold the next day. 


Lastly, I picked up this pink polka dotted picture frame. I'm planning on keeping this on my desk, along with my cute makeup organizers. 

As you can see, I've already put in a picture of my boyfriend & I in it <3

So as I previously mentioned, I'm leaving for college this Saturday the 19th to move into my dorm room. I'm honestly so sad lol I've never been away from my family before. 

Because school will be starting soon for me, I might be posting late or less frequently, so I'll apologize in advance! But I promise that I'm not ditching my blog completely haha So I just wanted to let you know that if you were wondering why I'm posting late if I ever do~

Also I'm so sorry if I'm not commenting on your guys' blogs as frequently nowadays! I've been so busy with packing for college and trying to spend as much time with my family as possible. I hope you guys can understand! 

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~