Life~

Hair Update + Where I've been

2:16 PM

Hey guys!

I really doubt anyone really closely follows my blog but if you did, I apologize for being MIA for the last few months. My last post on this blog was about how I had finally moved in and started my first quarter in university. 

As you can probably tell from my long absence in the blogosphere, university has really kept me on my toes. These last few months have really been the most stressful months I've dealt with so far. It wasn't easy for me to be away from my family and my boyfriend for that long while dying in school haha

Well I'm now on my Winter break and am so stoked to be back home. 

Anyways, I wanted to share a picture spam with you guys of my new ombre hair! I'm so excited to be blonde!

I really loved having red hair, but I am so in love with being blonde! I actually think it suits me well~

Anyways, I can't promise that I'll go back to blogging weekly in the future, but for now I'll try my best to check in once in a while!

Happy holidays guys!

xoxo 

    Payton <3



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~