Ulzzang Makeup

Holiday Beauty Haul (Daiso, Too Faced, Urban Decay)

11:23 AM

Hey guys!
I recently went on a Disney Land trip with my family & boyfriend!
I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday break! I recently got back from my mini Disney Land trip with my family and boyfriend. 

I had a great Christmas & wanted to show you a couple things that I received as presents/picked up from my local Daiso!

Keep reading to see what I picked up <3
This is a BB sheet mask from Daiso that I'm super excited to try out! It's said to be super moisturizing and has collagen in it. This pack holds two sheet masks for just $1.50! I picked up 2 packs~


These sheet masks have been featured in literally every single Daiso haul that I've done on my blog! With that said, I'm sure you guys can tell that I adore green tea sheet masks! I think that these ones are lovely and I definitely recommend them~


This has to be the cutest mascara that I own! I love the black lace/polka dot pattern printed all over the tube. This mascara is supposed to make your lashes look longer, so I'll try this out & hopefully review it later!


I am so obsessed with this packaging! This is called the Ellefar Princess Liquid eyeliner and I;m really excited to try it! I think it'd be great to wear over some eyeshadows. 


This Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette was given to me by my lovely boyfriend as a Christmas present! The colors in this palette are super natural and will definitely be a go to for my every day makeup!


 I have been really wanting a Naked 3 Palette because I am so in love with rose gold shades on my eyes! I was so stoked when I was gifted one from my amazing mother for Christmas. I have yet to use it, but I am so excited to try it out!

That pretty much wraps up my holiday beauty haul! I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season :)

Have a great day & until next time, 

xoxo Payton <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~